The Department is administered by Anthony Louw, Kevin Mccallum, Kenny Smith and Monash Pillay assisted by five candidate attorneys, who are tasked primarily with the litigious, commercial and debt recovery matters.
They are each assisted by a dedicated senior litigation secretary and two additional assistant dealing solely with debt recovery and correspondent matters in order to ensure efficient service. The client complement of the firm comprises prominent businesses, property management companies and members of the public, within Gauteng.
The services being offered and rendered to them include:
· Commercial Law
· Family Law (divorce, maintenance, access)
· Debt Recovery
· Labour Law
· Criminal Law
· Immigration Law
· Domestic Violence / Harassment
· Motor Vehicle Insurance Claims
· Road Accident Fund / Third Party Claims
· Insurance Law
· Contract Law (Drafting & Interpretation)
· Deceased Estates